Pretty tiring day. We started off at the Chiang Kai Shek memorial. It was closed for renovations, but the grounds were all open so we had a look around.
After that we went to Taipei 101. I love going up skyscrapers and looking out over the world. Then we went downstairs and ate lunch in the food court.
After that, we headed to Tamshui (or however you spell it now), but it was all closing because of New Year. We will probably go back another day.
Then we went to Shilin night market and Joe ate some weird shit. Duck's head and chicken anus are fine, but a cake shaped like a penis is too far for him :) We looked around the stalls for a bit before heading back for an early night.
Linda's coming on Tuesday, but she won't tell me what she wants to do, so we may have to just leave her behind...
Tomorrow, I'll make sure to take cellphone photos of everything...it's all on my cameras so I have nothing I can show on here.