Day 4

We went back to the Pingxi line to check out Shifen waterfall. The trains were insanely busy, I'm actually writing this on the train and I can't even move my feet because they're packed in so tight.
Shifen was fantastic, the villiage is built along the rail line so you walk along the tracks and there are shops and everything. You can light a lantern and send it up in the sky, but Joe didn't want to and I wasn't too fussed either since it was daylight. The falls were amazing too, not the biggest in the world but impressive enough in person.
We're on our way back to Taipei now to get dinner and meet Linda. I expect her and Joe to both be really shy, Joe doesn't seem totally comfortable around Taiwanese and Linda was really shy with my sisters. I guess I should try and get them talking, but it can wait until tomorrow. I'm too tired for babysitting haha.