Legend of Grimrock

Last night, I did something I've been meaning to do for a while, and that's play some Legend of Grimrock.
It's an amazing game. I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than Far Cry 3 or Just Cause 2.
Far Cry 3 feels like a jungle-themed theme park. Just Cause 2 seems to really want to impress the player (and it's successful in doing so). Grimrock just feels hostile.
There's a glimmer of hope in the form of cryptic dreams promising escape at the bottom of the dungeon. Is it a way out? Or is it yet another trap? I honestly don't know.
Last night I spent an hour, maybe a little more, solving a huge, intricate puzzle. After all that, it opened the wrong fucking door. I got some fancy new greaves, sure, bit I'm still trapped in the dungeon with no idea how to get to the next level. I love it.