Legend of Grimrock

I finished Legend of Grimrock today.  It was really good, totally enjoyed it.  It got a little frustrating part way through (Yes, giant crabs, I mean you), but by the end it was good again.  I really want to play more games like it, but nothing exists that doesn't run on DOS.

One game that's a little similar is Malevolence, which is like a normal dungeon crawler, but the dungeons and the overworld are procedurally generated so it's literally infinitely big.  Like an infinite roguelike.  The game doesn't use a random seed though, so everyone is playing the same world.  All the quests are procedurally generated also, so I'm not sure if it'll be able to hold anybody's attention long-term, but it should be fun for a gaming session or two.  The game has like zero hype though.

Nothing really to do until that comes out, so I guess I'll keep plugging away at Far Cry and Just Cause and Assassin's Creed 2.