I found a new job, looks like I'll have time to keep up with the blog again. I take the bus to work now, and I can't play Vita on the bus because it makes me feel sick even though a phone is completely fine. I never usually get travel sick or have problems with videogames so it's strange.
I've decided I want to do something videogame related with my Youtube channel. I finished my shitty LP of Zombie Shooter, but it's so bad I had to set it to private. Now I have a huge backlog of games I want to make videos of, so I'm going to do that intersperced with new stuff too. Just PC games for now, but I ordered a PVR last night so PS3 footage is on the way soon.
I've also been watching a bunch of old UltraNeko vids, I may do a game show once my backlog is taken care of and just shamelessly copy the format. It's a great format for a show, shame she stopped.
In real-life stuff, I got a new job at Joy who are like the rival school to Giraffe. The kids are a little over the top, but that's kinda how I like it anyway so it's all good. Observing classes this week, maybe starting teaching next week. I really miss teaching classes haha. I don't know if it's adrenaline or what, I just love being up there in front of a class of kids for some reason.