September 13

I went back to Giraffe for the last time today, to pick up my stuff.  I've been looking forward to it but also kind of dreading it too.  It was pretty good, they let me go to all the classes to get class photos and stuff, and I saw a bunch of my students for the last time too.  Gave out my facebook as well so I'll probably get a couple dozen kids adding me later.

No real plans for this weekend, I kind of want to do a bunch of Youtube stuff.  I want a format that's easy to make, and also good.  Let's plays are too much effort, live commentary is shit, so I need to think of another way to make these videos.  An Ultraneko ripoff is probably my best idea but also a lot of work with editing and whatnot.  Also it only really works with first impressions, so it's no good really for my existing games.

I guess I could always write something, then read it and record the audio and just have random gameplay in the background.  I guess I'll give that a shot for my next video...maybe Grimrock or Super House of Dead Ninjas.  Talking while playing either of those would fuck me up anyway.