I had my first day teaching at work yesterday, it seems really difficult. I don't know the books or the material or the students, and I'm supposed to be following a teaching guide but I only get told what to do like 20 minutes before classes start so I don't have a lot of time to prepare, plus the teachers aren't in the office much so I have to figure everything out for myself. I'll get it eventually, it's just kind of overwhelming right now.
I also found out there are 36 different classes of 12-18 students, so I have to learn like 400 names or something in the next few weeks.
All part of the fun I guess.
I have to work this Friday and Saturday, so the trip to the island is cancelled. Work on Saturday starts at 9AM, so I have to get up at like 6 to make sure I'm there in time to prepare for classes and stuff. Madness.
GTA V is out on PSN already even though it's not in Taiwan until tomorrow. It's bought and downloaded, it was installing when I left for work. I guess I'll play a couple of hours tonight and then get up early tomorrow and play before work, then Thursday is a holiday so hopefully I can play all day if Linda goes to Kaohsiung.
I keep fucking up the time I need to leave for work, I'm going to be like 90 minutes early or something today. Stupid.