Black Ops 2: First Impressions

I put my '100% every Assassin's Creed game' mission on hold to try out the new COD game. I actually haven't bought a COD game since the last WWII one, but Tranzit mode sounded worth trying.
First impressions of the singleplayer: Shit. Remove all the cutscenes, set pieces, and gimmick levels and you've got a decent little shooter. But the it would only be ten minutes long. Way too much fluff.
The graphics were not as great as I was expecting, I always thought they were the main selling point of these games but they didn't seem that special compared to other AAA games. Nice environments, though.
Multiplayer is a lot of fun. More fun than it looks from gameplay vids. Plus I'm a lot better than I thought I'd be and even got a couple of positive k/d matches.
The downside is, because of the timezone here it can actually be pretty hard to find a game, and connections were all pretty bad. A lot of the time I'd shoot a guy a few times before he killed me, but in the killcam I never got a shot off. It's not a huge deal, just means I have to focus on sneaking behind people and shooting them in the back rather than trying to take them head on.
It was also apparently impossible to get a game of Zombies. I sat waiting for a game for like 10 minutes but got nothing. I guess people are playing multiplayer now, and more will migrate over in the next few weeks. I'll try again over the weekend.
Overall, I had an enjoyable evening with COD. My main focus was the multiplayer (even though I'm am SP guy), and I want to properly try zombies.