Far Cry 3

Far Cry 3 is here. The final game of 2012. I'm almost relieved, I've bought so many games this year that I've rushed through most of them so I can finish it before the next on comes out. Even so, I have over 20 unfinished PS3 games to get through, and fuck knows how many on PC.
I'm thinking of taking a gap year from the new release scene. Just finishing off all the games I've started, replaying some old classics, trying out some smaller games I've missed.  There's a few exceptions on the horizon such as GTA V and Carmageddon Reincarnation and whatnot.
The main reason is the Saints Row 3 complete edition. Including over 30 pieces of DLC for the same price as the vanilla game. The game is just as good now as it was last year, but you pay a premium for hype. I'm not gonna pay for hype any more. New releases are a mug's game in today's market.
The game also comes with a Far Cry bottle opener thing, not sure why but at least I have a miniature saw now.