Max Payne 3

I finally got round to playing some more Max Payne 3. It's really good, I dunno why It never clicked the first time. Probably because Max is so out of place in Brazil, being a moody introvert works well in New York but here it's not a great fit. In the first two games he was cool, now he's the weird guy who doesn't like the party but is still there anyway. Literally, in several cases.
Also finding the late game enemies pretty tough, they have body armor so only headshots kill them, plus some have helmets so they need two headshots, plus their guns can seemingly strip an entire health bar in less than a second. It's not hard to progress because each time you die the game gives you more health items and ammo until you get to the next checkpoint. It seems difficult because you die a lot compared to other shooters, but actually you can't fail. It's an interesting system.
I should finish it tonight if I don't end up watching more Lost with Linda. It started out good, then went shit, now it's good again.
I also played a fair bit of Anno 2070 and 1404 over the weekend, but there's not a lot to say about them. They're micromanagement intensive city builders. They're engrossing, but not interesting to talk about, really