Rasslin

I'm pretty far behind on wrestling. It's that time of year when a bunch of good videogames are released in a two month window to maximise Xmas sales, so I've been busily trying to keep up with the release schedule.
I've half an episode of RAW to watch and I'm up to date with WWE, but I'm like a month behind on TNA. 5 Dollar Wrestling is all up to date, obviously.
Nothing very interesting is happening. Cesaro is having a cliche, America-hating foreigner title run, Sandow's tag partner is injured so he's doing nothing special, Team Hell No is old now but they won't let it die, it's obvious Punk won't lose the belt before the Rumble so his feud with Ryback is just a string of screwjobs.
I'm going to keep an eye on Ambrose and Rollins, lots of people online love them but I haven't had a chance to make my own mind up yet. If they're as good as Cesaro and Sandow, this will be the best WWE roster in a long time. For me, at least.