I've finished work already, but I can't leave for over an hour so I'm just sitting in the office with nothing to do.
I ended up watching wrestling all night, Impact and Raw. All pretty boring except The Shield vs Kane, Daniel Bryan and Kofi. I think Bryan might be getting groomed to win Money in the Bank.., but either way all six guys had a great match.
I'm trying to remember all of my daycare kids' names. I only see them for 20 minutes a week so I keep forgetting. Slowly getting there though.
Linda's getting back from Japan tonight. Kinda wish she was staying longer, I was working pretty much the whole time she was gone so I didn't even get a day to myself. I'm so sick of sharing an apartment, can't wait to move out.
No real plans for the weekend, Linda's working so I'll be by myself and the weather will probably be too shitty to go out. I'll figure something out, but it'll probably be a boring one.