May 29th

Kind of a wasted evening. I watched Raw, but fast forwarded most of it. Shield/Hell No had an awesome match, Punk's comeback was announced, aside from that nothing interested me. Ended up staying up late watching Kitchen Nightmares which I regret. I need to be more strict with myself about bedtime haha.

Work went okay. I had Claire's class first, she's really annoying sometimes. She complained because I went to the classroom five or ten minutes early (so I can wait there instead of the non-air-conditioned office), then keept me waiting for fifteen minutes after the proper start time while they did a test.  Who complains about someone being early when they themselves are running late, ffs? And then she did the usual handing out books and talking to the students while I'm trying to teach. Luckily I like the students in that class so it's pretty easy to ignore all that stuff.

Then I had the new GEPT class for the second time, Winnie is still being the class clown and John seems to want to have a go too. The girls seem more friendly/less bitchy though, maybe they just didn't like Rachel and I ended up getting them in a bad mood constantly haha.

In Rachel's class, Rose broke Jenny's ruler so I tried to get a new one out of the prize cupboard, but they didn't have any so the Chinese teacher said Rose had to buy a new one from a shop...not what I wanted but my Chinese isn't good enough to explain. I think Rose is angry at me now. Speaking of angry kids, Mini is still not speaking to me because I scared her like a month ago. That kid holds a grudge like nobody I've ever met.

After classes I helped Mina with the speech competition stuff, she kept messing around and laughing though. Vivian came for the last 20 minutes, which meant moee messing around and laughing. Lion was supposed to come but didn't.

No plans for tonight other than trying to get to bed at a decent hour. I wouldn't be surprised if Kitchen Nightmares didn't feature heavily also.