The blogger app is really crashy today. I've lost this update 3 times, so I've resorted to downloading a word processor to type in and copy and paste from. Stupid apps.
I haven't written much lately because I haven't really done anything interesting. I'm planning a trip back to England in the summer so I'm saving money for that, plus it's still rainy season, so I've just been working and doing indoors stuff on the computer.
But whatever. The point is, I'm supposed to write every day anyway because my memory is terrible.
School went pretty well today. My two junior high classes were combined into one, with a different teacher I've never met before (Monica) that nobody bothered to tell me about, and nobody told them there was going to be a foreign teacher so there was a bit of confusion when I got there. Everything else was pretty normal, except after class I was helping Vanessa memorise a dialogue She started picking her ear and poking me with the same finger, and when I told her off she got upset and ran out of the office in a strop. She's the type to get her mum involved so I shall probably have more to say on the subject tomorrow. Kids, lol.
I'm on the train home now. I want to watch some wrestling later, I have Raw, Impact and the Extreme Rules PPV to watch. I'm not really in the mood for wrestling, but I don't want to get behind either. I kinda just want to watch Louis Theroux documantaries all night. Again.