Managed to get to bed a bit earlier last night, later than I wanted but still dark at least. Watched a bunch more Kitchen Nightmares. It's kinda weird how I do that, never watch a show for years then watch it all back to back.
Decent enough day at work, kinda stressed about Benjamin though. Basically, I drew a picture of him for the boxing game, he didn't say anything about not wanting it to be him, then five minutes later he burst into tears about it. It's always either him or Vanessa causing problems, if one is happy the other is upset, and they're both so tempramental anything can set them off. I guess their mom will be calling again, even though as soon as I knew he didn't like it I changed it and he didn't say anything up until then.
Decent enough day apart from that though, trying to remember some more names of the daycare kids - I need to remember Ivy, Mary, Jason, Jeff, and Jasmine this time next week. Impossible, lol.
Cherry's class went well, didn't get stroppy again so that's good. We're back up in the attic classroom, and the aircon was broken so it was just blowing warm air out. We ended up sitting on the balcony where it was nice and cool. It still seems weird for buildings to be hotter inside than outside. Anny was the same as ever, it's like herding a cat with her sometimes. I'm tempted just to give up and just mess around for an hour.
I have the recent UFC on my computer, but I kinda want to watch it when Linda isn't there so I can relax and not get interrupted when I watch it. Kinda tempted to get a hotel room and hook my PS3 up to the TV and use a USB to watch it. Sounds kinda silly, but I reckon it's the only way I'll get any peace and quiet.