Pretty bad weekend, I argued with Linda on Friday and nobody's been happy since then lol. On the plus side, looks like I'm going to England by myself now so should save a grand or so I guess.
Watched Django Unchained, it's really good. I guess you have to be a Tarrantino guy to really enjoy it though. I ought to do a Tarrantino marathon at some point.
Kinda glad to be back at work, will be nice to see some happy faces after this weekend haha.
Work went fine. Did my classes, did some speech practice, got paid. Candy, Mandy and Betty were the only ones who showed up again, so I'm expecting at least one of them to be going to Taichung.
I woke up with a bite on my elbow. It's the size of half a golf ball and it really hurts. It's really hot as well, like I have a temperature but just on my elbow. I'm not a fan.