Haven't updated in a few days. On Tuesday I had to stand on the train home so I couldn't type, and yesterday was a holiday.
I finally went to the Dragon Boat races in Lugang. It wasn't really that impressive if I'm honest, but at least I've seen it now. Didn't take my camera because it was raining, just as well because you'd need a much longer lens than a 55 to get decent pictures.
Linda was actually showing an interest in her camera, I was showing her a little bit about aperture and shutter priority modes. Maybe I'll try and get her a book about it, not sure how I'll find one in Chinese though.
E3 is almost here, watched the pre-show conferences online. The new Xbox looks like it might flop, not only is it less powerful than the PS4, it's also really consumer unfriendly, more expensive, and is only launching in 22 countries - and Japan isn't on the list. My PC is more powerful than either, so I'm probably going to wait for a truly amazing exclusive before I buy a PS4. Haven't seen one so far, though.
Work was okay, it looks like I'm gonna have to do the telephone teaching though which is dumb because I can't talk to anyone in Chinese to get the right person on the phone.
Helped Tina with the speech contest stuff, she's actually pretty good at English but I never realised before because she's always chatting to Alice in class. I should split them up really, but it's taken months to get Alice to stop scowling every time she sees me and actually say hello and goodbye and stuff. I don't really want to go back to square one lol.
Apprentice tonight, and also it turns out I missed two whole seasons of the Ultimate Fighter so far this year so maybe I'll download those.