June 14

Didn't really do much of anything last night. I got Linda Understanding Exposure, managed to find it in Chinese in the first bookstore I went into.

Picked up The Last of Us on the way to work, so I should be playing that all weekend I guess. It's getting 10/10s everywhere so hopefully it's at least an 8.

Work went okay, I had to start doing the phone teaching. It's kinda dumb though because the parents pick up the phone not the kids, they don't speak English and I don't speak Chinese so they just hang up on me. So I need a Chinese speaker to sit with me and talk to the parents to get the kids on the phone, so they're paying 2 people to do the work when a single bilingual person could do just as well.

Supposed to be seeing The Fast and the Furious 6 tomorrow. It will be shit, but going anyway. I have to watch this so Linda will come and watch The World's End, which looks great. It sucks having to watch a shitty movie for every good movie I see, but that's relationships for ya I guess.