June 20

I spent most of last night on The Last of Us. It's grown on me now, it's very slow to get started but things are picking up now.

Linda's changing to a different department at work, so she'll have more days off at the weekend which is good, means I'll get out of the house a bit more haha.  Still haven't decided whether to stay for another year, I kinda just want to save up for a round the world trip, but I'm also really bored living here. I don't have long to decide, either.

Work was pretty standard. I found out that Jill and Baby are sisters, which I never realised before. Kinda weird, I had no idea. But nothing really happened aside from that.

I'm going to try to finish TLoU tonight, and there's a new Apprentice as well so hopefully I'll have time for both.