Not a bad weekend.
I found out on Friday that my daycare classes are now finished for summer, it kinda sucks because I didn't know until after the classes so I won't be able to say goodbye to the kids I won't see again if I leave. Still haven't decided.
Finished The Last of Us, kind of underwhelming to be honest. It doesn't deserve all the 10/10s it got.
Saw The War Z on Saturday. It was okay, but kinda tame. There was hardly any blood or gore, very little violence at all to be honest. Without that stuff it doesn't really feel like a zombie movie.
Started playing The Witcher again, I'm about where I was before but I'm not as bored this time round, I guess because I know what I'm in for.
I also started playing Persona 3, I can play it in windowed mode while I watch the wrestling. It's sad that it's come to that but there's fuck all interesting going on.
Work was okay today, the timetable is being changed around and stuff so I'm teaching the new class now.
No real plans for tonight. Witcher, I guess.